A Beautiful Natural Look
Long Life Brush Fencing provides quality machine made brushwood fencing panels, with professional construction and installation services to customers in Sydney, Wollongong, Southern Highlands and Canberra. With clever use of brushwood fencing you can create interesting and personalised living areas within your garden design.
The versatility of LongLife Brushwood Fencing means it can be used for boundary fencing, privacy screens, pool surrounds and garden enclosures. It can be attached to all types of old existing fencing to instantly give a fantastic new look. It also allows it to be shaped over uneven surfaces or tapered to blend into surrounding structures.
LongLife Brushwood Fencing provides a complete range of quality brushwood fencing products, with professional construction and installation services to customers in the Sydney area, Wollongong, Canberra was well as the Southern Highlands and the surrounding areas. For a variety of fencing needs, including boundary fencing, garden borders or aesthetically appealing natural pool and enclosure fencing, we offer quality, affordability and service reliability. We can even create matching landscape structures such as archways, gates and screens to compliment your total look.
Brush Fencing is suitable for all block sizes and slopes
Brushwood fencing can be customised to suit all block types – our brushwood fencing panels suit larger flat parcels of land and can be used for sloping blocks. The versatility of brush fencing allows it to be shaped over uneven surfaces or moulded to blend into surrounding structures.
We’ll be happy to come out to your property to do a site inspection, and recommend what product is needed to best suit your individual needs. Developing a customised fencing plan is our speciality, and with a range of products available for your use, we can create beautiful and natural yards that will make you the envy of your family and friends.
Brush fencing provides a host of benefits which make it the perfect choice for your backyard
- It is visually appealing and a great plant friendly alternative to brick or steel fencing.
- The density of the materials help act as a sound barrier, breaking up traffic or other unwanted neighbourhood noise.
- This type of fencing provides excellent screening and enhanced privacy.
- Unlike metal fencing, brushwood fences don’t retain heat, and are therefore friendlier to gardens, flowers, shrubs and trees.
- It is a strong and durable material, giving many years of maintenance free protection.
- It has a natural white ant resistance.
- Natural insulation reduces heat and glare which cause damage to plants and garden beds.
Professional fencers deliver superior installation
We are all fully licensed and bring many years experience to each job, delivering a quality product that you will appreciate for many years to come.
Contact Long Life Brushwood Fencing today on 0402 021 877 to see how we can cater our fencing products to meet your needs.